A career at Learning Links is about helping to improve the lives of children. We also offer a range of benefits to ensure your career at Learning Links is as fulfilling and rewarding as possible.
REWARD AND RECOGNITION
- As a Charity we offer attractive salary packaging where you can access up to $15,900 tax-free as part of your salary packaging options to increase your take home pay.
- Our employee led Living our Values quarterly recognition awards ensure that those employees who excel at demonstrate our values are recognised and rewarded by their peers.
- We recognise your long-term commitment to our organisation through our Service Awards.
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- We offer a range of Health and Wellbeing initiatives including Influenza vaccinations, and Free Health Assessments, and access to a free Employee Assistance Program.
- We have a strong commitment to a safe workplace and have an active WHS Committee to ensure a safe workplace for all.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Our effective and extensive onboarding and induction processes to ensure new staff feel welcome and supported.
- We value learning and provide opportunities to gain expanded knowledge and skills through our comprehensive professional learning programs mentoring, and supervision.
- Our collaborative multidisciplinary teams of talented professionals offer employees a unique opportunity to learn from our experienced professionals and support their career aspirations.
- Your growth and individual development will be supported by participating in individual development and performance planning with regular one-on-one, and half yearly, and annual performance discussions with your manager.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY
- We value diversity and the benefits is bring to an organisation and are committed to an inclusive and collaborative culture.
- Our merit-based recruitment practices ensure that we employ talented employees.
We offer workplace flexibility that includes part-time hours, flexible starting and finishing times, working from home arrangements for some roles, and job share arrangements.