A career at Learning Links is about helping to improve the lives of children. We also offer a range of benefits to ensure your career at Learning Links is as fulfilling and rewarding as possible.
Why work for Learning Links? Well we’ll answer that question for you!
REWARD AND RECOGNITION
- As a Charity we offer attractive salary packaging where you can access up to $15,900 tax-free as part of your salary packaging options to increase your take home pay.
- Our employee led Living our Values quarterly recognition awards ensure that those employees who excel at demonstrate our values are recognised and rewarded by their peers.
- We recognise your long-term commitment to our organisation through our Service Awards.
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- We offer a range of Health and Wellbeing initiatives including Influenza vaccinations, and Free Health Assessments, and access to a free Employee Assistance Program.
- We have a strong commitment to a safe workplace and have an active WHS Committee to ensure a safe workplace for all.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Our effective and extensive onboarding and induction processes to ensure new staff feel welcome and supported.
- We value learning and provide opportunities to gain expanded knowledge and skills through our comprehensive professional learning programs mentoring, and supervision.
- Our collaborative multidisciplinary teams of talented professionals offer employees a unique opportunity to learn from our experienced professionals and support their career aspirations.
- Your growth and individual development will be supported by participating in individual development and performance planning with regular one-on-one, and half yearly, and annual performance discussions with your manager.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY
- We value diversity and the benefits is bring to an organisation and are committed to an inclusive and collaborative culture.
- Our merit-based recruitment practices ensure that we employ talented employees.
We offer workplace flexibility that includes part-time hours, flexible starting and finishing times, working from home arrangements for some roles, and job share arrangements.