Learning Links is committed to receiving feedback from clients, members of the public, professionals and agencies as a means of promoting continuous service improvement.
We follow these guiding principles to manage your complaint:
- We recognise and value your right to provide feedback or raise a complaint.
- We are committed to working with you in a respectful way to resolve your complaint.
- We provide you with support and assistance as required during the process of managing your complaint.
- We acknowledge and respond to complaints promptly.
- We work with you to understand your feedback and expectations.
- We work with you to gain information to help resolve the complaint.
- We keep you informed if your complaint is complex and needs time to be resolved.
- We advise you in writing of the outcome of your complaint.
- We make changes to our systems in response to your complaint as required.
- We respect your right to privacy.
Raising a complaint
You can provide feedback or raise a complaint with us the following ways:
- In person with a Learning Links staff member
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Learning Links on 1300 003 900
- Web: via the form below
- Obtaining a Feedback Form from the Customer Support Representative at a Learning Links location.
Complaints lodged by parents/ carers/ professionals regarding a NDIS participant can be lodged with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by contacting the Commission: 1800 035 544.
Monitoring and managing risk
To ensure risks are accurately monitored and addressed, there are systems and processes in place at Learning Links:
- We monitor risk on a continuous basis.
- We investigate risks that are reported.
- We require our staff to identify potential or real risks.
- We inform our Board of potential or real risks.
- We value your feedback and respond to risks you identify.
A full copy of Learning Links’ Feedback Policy can be obtained on request. Please inform any of our staff if you require this.