Reading for Life and Counting for Life are exciting school–based reading and numeracy programs that have helped thousands of children improve their reading and numeracy skills.
This position will deliver high quality, personalised learning experiences to our corporate and community volunteers, and skilled professionals in a way that is flexible, supports a collaborative learning environment, maintains the self-esteem and confidence of learners, and appreciates diversity and inclusion. This is a casual position that requires flexibility in working hours to achieve program outcomes.
- Psychologist or Provisional Psychologist registered with AHPRA.
- Teacher or Speech Pathologist will also be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in learning facilitation
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of with working with children with learning difficulties and disabilities and their families, and with professionals providing support to these children and their families.
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Solid judgment skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Enthusiastic and objective-oriented presentation style
- Passion for developing adult learners
- Be able to travel regional, interstate and across Sydney including transportation of training material.
Desirable but not essential:
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience in adult education and learning
- Knowledge of the concepts and practices of adult learning, and the ability to apply these concepts and practices.
To be considered for this position, written applications must include:
- Response to the essential and desirable selection criteria
- Copy of any qualifications
- Two current professional referees
Visit positions / work for us at www.learninglinks.org.au for a role description.
Please send applications to email@example.com
Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check apply to this position.