At Learning Links, we know that school can be very challenging for some children, particularly those with learning difficulties and disabilities. Our experienced teachers understand that every child is unique, with their own goals, strengths and challenges.
That’s why we work collaboratively with children, and their families, to identify exactly where the gaps are in their learning. We then tailor an individualised tutoring program to meet their needs and their learning style. This helps each child build the skills, motivation and confidence that they need to reach their potential and succeed at school. Our focus is on literacy and numeracy, but we provide support for a range of learning difficulties.
Our specialist tutoring can help primary and high school children with:
- Literacy: reading, writing, spelling and comprehension difficulties
- Numeracy: maths difficulties, working with numbers and worded problems
- Dyslexia and dyscalculia
- ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Level 1
- Learning disabilities and difficulties
- Study skills and assignment strategies
- Concentration difficulties
- Planning, time management and organisation skills