An exciting, opportunity exists for a number of full time and / or part time Psychologists to join the Learning Links team. This flexible and varied role will see you working with children and families in our clinic and/ or at schools, providing a range of assessments and psychological interventions. You will work with a wide range of children including those with learning difficulties and disabilities.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment with regular professional development and quality supervision, then Learning Links is the ideal organisation for you.
We are seeking registered psychologists to provide services at either our Bella Vista, Gledswood Hills, Peakhurst or Liverpool locations. Newly registered psychologists are encouraged to apply.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
- Large team of psychologists, therapists and teachers allows sharing of knowledge and expertise
- Leading expert in psychology professional development and children’s services
- Regular clinical supervision and professional development days
- Provides current evidence-based programs
- Registered Psychologist with the AHPRA
- Experience providing counselling and assessments to children and families
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare provider number
- Eligible to be a provider of NDIS services
What we offer
A competitive package which has recently reviewed will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links, as a not for profit organisation, offers employees tax effective salary packaging opportunities.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Working with other allied health professionals fully supports child’s needs
- Ongoing professional development;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover Letter responding to the essential criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees.
For further information, please click on the Position Description below.
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check and a Working with Children Check before we can make an offer of employment.