Join a dynamic and growing charity and use your expert skills to make a difference in the lives of children with learning difficulties and disabilities.
An exciting opportunity exists for a number of full time and/or part time Psychologists to join the Learning Links team. This flexible and varied role will see you working with children and families in our clinic and/or at schools, providing assessments and psychological interventions. You will work with a wide range of children including those with learning difficulties and disabilities and their families.
If you enjoy working in a supportive and dynamic team environment with regular professional development and high-quality supervision, then Learning Links is the ideal organisation for you.
We are seeking registered psychologists to provide services at our Bella Vista, Gledswood Hills, Peakhurst or Liverpool locations. Newly registered psychologists are encouraged to apply.
Who are we?
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Today, our focus is on preventing learning difficulties from causing disadvantage by collaborating with schools, early childhood settings and parents to intervene early with multidisciplinary services across psychology, speech therapy, occupational therapy, specialist and early education. Since 1972 we have partnered with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential. Our educational psychology team include leading practitioners in their field.
What we offer
A competitive salary package based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links, as a not for profit organisation, offers employees tax effective salary packaging opportunities.
Other benefits of working at Learning Links:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Working with other allied health professionals fully supports child’s needs;
- Ongoing professional development;
- Life-work balance;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
- Large team of psychologists, therapists and teachers allows sharing of knowledge and expertise;
- Leading expert in psychology professional development and children’s services;
- Regular clinical supervision and professional development days;
- Full administrative support;
- Provides current evidence-based programs.
- Registered Psychologist with the AHPRA;
- Experience providing counselling and assessments to children and families;
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare provider number;
- Eligible to be a provider of NDIS services.
How to apply for this role:
Please send your application to email@example.com.
For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of our website www.learninglinks.org.au
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check and a Working with Children Check.