Are you a digital marketer or communications professional looking to take on a diverse and creative role in the not for profit sector? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our Marketing and Fundraising teams and continue to support the organisation to expand our digital footprint.
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Since then we have partnered with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential. We are a growing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence-based, high quality support services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments, counselling, family support and professional development. We are driven by continuous improvement, strategic growth and building on our previous successes.
Join a passionate and collaborative team, where you will use your writing and design skills to produce creative content across a variety of media channels to engage with our audiences. You’ll play a lead role in growing our social media following, implementing the digital marketing strategy and running digital fundraising campaigns. The purpose of the role is to promote our essential services to parents and professionals and communicate our story and mission in a meaningful way.
If you’re a marketing and communications professional looking to take the next step in a diverse and creative role that has a life-changing impact on children and families in need, then Learning Links is right for you.
What will you do?
No day will be the same in this role. You’ll have the opportunity to harness and build your skills in a variety of different areas. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and Communications Manager to implement the integrated marketing plan.
- Working collaboratively with the broader organisation to develop digital content for new products and support services.
- Planning, developing and reporting on email campaigns and monthly email newsletters.
- Implementing and monitoring SEO, Facebook Ads and Google Ads campaigns and building insights to drive improvement.
- Producing engaging written content, digital assets and videos to be used across our website and social media platforms.
- Monitoring and developing existing social media channels and exploring potential new channels.
- Supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of company websites and working with the external website agency when required.
- Supporting the Fundraising team to acknowledge funders and partners in meaningful and creative ways.
- Assisting the Fundraising and Marketing teams to develop strategies, and content for specific digital fundraising campaigns and events.
What do we need from you?
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or Digital Media.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, communications or a similar role.
- Experience with social media strategy, email marketing, web content management system and other digital technologies.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Graphic design experience.
- Ability to produce and edit videos for digital platforms.
- Proven planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite or Canva (desirable)
- Experience with digital fundraising activities (desirable)
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS (desirable)
- Experience using Campaign Monitor or similar email platform (desirable)
The role will be based at our Alexandria Office but will be required to travel to our other sites and our funding partners, which currently are located across the greater Sydney area.
We are flexible!
We know work-life balance is important! That is why we offer flexibility with working hours to suit your needs, with work from home options.
- Learning Links, as a not for profit organisation, offers employees tax effective salary packaging;
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented not for profit environment;
- Professional development and mentoring opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program;
Keen to apply?
- Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of our website learninglinks.org.au or contact Sophie Mail, Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0403 977 904.
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check and a Working with Children Check.
The closing date for this role is Wednesday 9 December 2020.