- Varied hands on role across marketing and fundraising
- Bring your fresh, creative ideas to the table
- Work across content, social media, website, email and digital fundraising
- Join a fun, collaborative and passionate team
Are you a digital marketer or communications professional looking to take on a diverse and creative role in the not for profit sector?
If you enjoy working in a flexible and supportive environment where staff are dedicated to creating positive outcomes for children and families in need, then Learning Links is right for you.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our Marketing and Fundraising team and continue to support the organisation to expand our digital footprint.
About Learning Links
Learning Links is an organisation with a 45-year history helping families and children with learning difficulties. We are a growing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence-based, high quality support services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and counselling. We are driven by continuous improvement, strategic growth and building on our previous successes.
About the Role
In this newly created role, you will use your writing and design skills to produce creative content across a variety of media channels to engage with our audiences. You’ll play a lead role in growing our social media following, implementing the digital marketing strategy and running digital fundraising campaigns. The purpose of the role is to promote our essential services to parents and professionals and communicate our story and mission in a meaningful way.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and Communications Manager to implement the integrated marketing plan.
- Producing engaging written content, digital assets and videos to be used across our website and social media platforms.
- Monitoring and developing existing social media channels and exploring potential new channels.
- Supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of company website and working with the external website agency when required.
- Planning, developing and reporting on monthly email newsletters.
- Implementing and monitoring SEO, SEM, and paid online marketing campaigns, and building insights to drive improvement.
- Supporting the Fundraising team to acknowledge funders and partners in meaningful and creative ways.
- Supporting the Fundraising and Marketing teams to develop strategies, and content for specific digital fundraising campaigns and events.
- Supporting the broader organisation to develop digital content for new products and services.
Essential Selection Criteria
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or Digital Media.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing or a similar role.
- Experience with social media, email marketing, web content management system and other digital technologies.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Ability to produce and edit videos for digital platforms.
- Proven planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with digital fundraising activities (desirable)
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Adwords (desirable)
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS (desirable)
- Experience using Campaign Monitor or similar email platform (desirable)
The role will be based at our Alexandria Office but will be required to travel to our other sites and our funding partners, which currently are located across the greater Sydney area.
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Have access to a not-for profit salary packaging option that can see your take home pay significantly increased;
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented not for profit environment;
- Work/ Life balance;
- Participate in an induction program with supported orientation and transition into the role; and
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply
If you are interested in this new exciting role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover Letter responding to the essential selection criteria;
- Copy of any relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees
Closing date for this role is 14 July 2020.
For more information about the role please contact Sophie Mail on email@example.com. For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of our website www.learninglinks.org.au
Working with Children and Police Background Check apply to this position.