This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly committed and professional team of Psychologists and Provisional Psychologists.
About the Role:
The Psychologist Supervisor has clinical expertise in an area of psychological assessment and intervention with children and adolescents and a strong commitment to the way in which allied health influences and is influenced by learning difficulties. The Psychologist Supervisor is an AHPRA authorised supervisors who will mentor and supervise provisional psychologists completing our Provisional Psychologist Registration Program and provide clinical expertise to our registered psychologists. The position contributes clinical direction to organisational planning and innovation for location and school-based programs. This position is based either Peakhurst, Bella Vista Liverpool or Maroubra (you can choose the location).
Main Duties and Scope of Role
- Supervision of provisional psychologists completing the 4+2 & 5+1 pathways to registration;
- Supervision of registered psychologists;
- Leadership of a team of psychologists and provisional psychologists;
- Measurement and maintenance of efficient service provision within the team; and
- Review and monitoring of evidence-based practices within the team.
- Registered as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Authorised Psychologist Supervisor with AHPRA.
- Experience in providing clinical supervision to professionals at varying levels of practice.
- Clinical expertise in the area of psychological assessment and intervention with children and/or adolescents.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
- Possess excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills using various mediums.
- Demonstrate an effective understanding and use of multiple IT platforms e.g. word, excel and outlook.
- Work flexibly as required.
What we offer
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Ongoing professional development and peer supervision; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please send your application to email@example.com including:
- Cover Letter responding to the selection criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees.