Are you looking for flexible working hours including school hours, Saturdays to fit around other work, family or study commitments?
Do you enjoy ongoing psychology professional development and peer supervision?
Learning Links is the place for you to maintain and expand your assessment skills and support children and families to thrive!
About Learning Links
Learning Links is an organisation with a 40-year history helping families and children with learning difficulties. We are a growing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence based high-quality services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and counselling. We are driven by continuous improvement, strategic growth and building on our previous successes.
About the role
We are seeking a registered psychologist to provide assessment services to children at our Alexandria and Maroubra sites.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
- You can set your availability for assessments
- Large team of psychologists allows sharing of knowledge and expertise
- Peer supervision opportunities
- Professional Development Days held every school holidays
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Registered Psychologist with the AHPRA
- Experience providing assessments to children
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare provider number
- Eligible to be a provider of NDIS services
What we offer
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please click on apply now or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover Letter responding to the selection criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees