Reading for Life and Counting for Life are exciting school–based reading and numeracy programs that have helped thousands of children improve their reading and numeracy skills.
About Learning Links
Learning Links is an organisation with a 40-year history helping families and children with learning difficulties. We are a growing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence based high-quality services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and counselling. We are driven by continuous improvement, strategic growth and building on our previous successes.
About the role
This position will deliver high quality, personalised learning experiences to our corporate and community volunteers, and skilled professionals in a way that is flexible, supports a collaborative learning environment, maintains the self-esteem and confidence of learners, and appreciates diversity and inclusion.
This is a casual position that requires flexibility in working hours to achieve program outcomes.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Psychologist or Provisional Psychologist registered with AHPRA
- Demonstrated experience in learning facilitation
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of with working with children with learning difficulties and disabilities and their families, and with professionals providing support to these children and their families
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Solid judgment skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Enthusiastic and objective-oriented presentation style
- Passion for developing adult learners
- Be able to travel regional, interstate and across Sydney including transportation of training material
Desirable but not essential:
- Relevant qualifications and/ or experience in adult education and learning
- Knowledge of the concepts and practices of adult learning, and the ability to apply these concepts and practices
What we offer
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please send your application to email@example.com including:
- Cover Letter responding to the selection criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees