School Readiness Program
Get excited – it’s time for Kindergarten!
Starting school is a big step for little kids and can be stressful.
Our speech therapy and psychology team have developed a dynamic program to support your child to make an easy and successful transition into school.
Give your child the opportunity to develop skills and confidence in:
- Making friends, initiating conversation, turn taking and managing emotions
- Following directions and answering all types of questions
- Pre-numeracy and literacy skills such as rhyming, word/sound awareness and counting
- Solving problems and developing independence
- Fine motor skills such as pencil grip, drawing, writing and cutting.
- Gross motor skills such as jumping, hopping and skipping
FREE parent school readiness session – provides you with a range of strategies and tools to support your child’s successful transition to big school.
Duration: 45 min per week over 10 sessions
Peakhurst Centre –Mondays from 23rd July
Bella Vista Centre –Thursdays from 26th July
Cost: $30 per week ($300 total cost)
Size:6-8 children per group