McCallums Hill Public School
Learning Links welcomes you to our OOSH and Vacation Care program. Our Centre offers a warm, caring and safe environment with a program that actively supports your child in their learning and development.
Our Centre Program is based on the seven areas identified under the National Quality Framework:
- Educational program and safety;
- Children’s health and safety;
- Physical environment;
- Staffing arrangements;
- Relationships with children;
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities; and
- Leadership and service management.
- Homework support;
- Literacy corner, stories;
- Physical activities to develop fitness and coordination;
- Creative art projects;
- Activities based on the development of social skills including board games.
For more information download our:
Daily hours of operation
Before School Session – 7am – 9am
Afternoon School Session – 2.30pm – 6.15pm
Vacation Care – 7am – 6.15pm
Staff Development Days – 7am – 6.15pm
Before School Session: $20.00
After School Session: $28.00
Vacation Care: $60.00
Staff Development Days: $60.00
All staff working at our Centre have experience working with children and schools to provide a safe, nurturing environment with consideration of the needs of all children. At our Centre the program is delivered by staff with the following qualifications:
- Nominated Supervisor – Diploma of Children’s Services
- Educators – Diploma of Children’s Services
- Childcare Workers – Certificate III, Children’s Services or undertaking Tertiary Qualifications
All staff have a current First Aid Certificate and have undergone a comprehensive recruitment process that includes a Working with Children Check and Child Protection Training.
Learning Links run an exciting and educational vacation care program throughout the school holidays.
Contact Learning Links for further information and to register your interest:
Phone: Asma Alam 0438 391 759
Email: Asma Alam Click to email