If you’re looking for a simple way to make a big impact on the lives of children in need, why not bring your organisation together by creating a workplace giving program.
By making small regular donations from their weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay, employees can reduce the amount of income tax deducted from their salary while providign life-changing services to children who find learning difficult.
Benefits for Employees
- Workplace giving with Learning Links is an easy and effective way to make a difference to the 15% of children who experience difficulties learning.
- Donating from their pre-tax salary means employees get the benefit immediately, reducing their taxable income.
- It can be easily set up through your payroll, with no need to give card details or cash.
Benefits for Employers
- Workplace giving can truly make a difference by supporting Learning Links’ Disadvantaged Children’s Opportunity Fund. As part of your Environment, Sustainability and Governance program, it is an effective way to show your commitment children’s education and future outcomes.
- It can inspire loyalty and trust by raising your company’s reputation through meaningful partnerships that your employees care about.
- Allows your company to follow your employee’s passion for giving through company dollar for dollar matching, making a lasting impact.
- It can be set up easily through any modern payroll system, with no tax forms required.
Setting Up Workplace Giving
The Australian Tax Office has a page dedicated to information on workplace giving and how it can work for your organisation.
Learning Links recommends Good2Give as the key provider of our workplace giving program. Using the Good2Give platform is simple and easy for your organisation to set up. Staff can create accounts, choose a charity of their choice, the donation amount and manage their donations themselves.