This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly committed and professional team of Psychologists and Provisional Psychologists.
About the Role:
This role is based at our Bella Vista site and will provide a professional and seamless service to our psychology team to ensure team members’ needs are met. The role will involve a job share arrangement of 3 days each with one cross-over day to be agreed. There is flexibility in what days are worked. The role will be a 6-month fixed-term contract estimated to finish June 2019 with possible extension.
The key responsibilities are:
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders;
- Build positive customer relationships through effective ongoing and timely communication;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date program documentation;
- Provide program reports and information on time and as required to internal stakeholders;
- Schedule and allocate work for programs;
- Maintain professional development allocation and group supervision calendars;
- Utilise project planning, organizational and time management skills to deliver on agreed expectations, and prioritise competing priorities;
- Ensure effective support for Psychology programs including referrals, program enrolments and orientations, tours, staff professional development, group supervision calendar and social events; and
- Database entry for a number of our programs.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer service and administrative roles;
- Exceptional customer service & people skills with a strong ability to effectively manage conversations to achieve outcomes;
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency and initiative in scheduling people and resources;
- Demonstrated high level ability to accurately and efficiently plan, execute and record complex administrative tasks;
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise own workload and competing priorities in a busy work environment;
- Effectively and harmoniously work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills; and
- Demonstrate an effective understanding and use of multiple IT platforms e.g. word, excel and outlook.
What we offer
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Have access to a not-for profit salary packaging option that can see your take home pay significantly increased;
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented not for profit environment;
- Have flexible work hours to support your work/ life balance;
- Participate in an induction program with supported orientation and transition into the role; and
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover Letter responding to the essential selection criteria;
- Copy of any relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees.
Apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the role please contact Georgie Sorensen, HR Coordinator email@example.com.
Working with Children and Police Background Check apply to this position.