Who should attend?
Early childhood professionals
What’s it About?
Is there a child attending your child care centre who is experiencing signs of separation anxiety from their parent or caregiver? Difficulty letting go of their parent? Crying? Distressed? Does not settle after their parent leaves? The workshop explores ways to support children and their families in the early childhood setting.
– What is separation anxiety
– How common is separation anxiety
– Strategies to support children and families in the early childhood setting
– When should we refer to a professional for further help
– What interventions do psychologists use when supporting children presenting with separation anxiety
If there isn't a class to suit you, join the waitlist:Join Waitlist
In our free monthly eNewsletter you’ll receive interesting articles on education and learning, tips for supporting children, our latest service offerings and programs, news, events and volunteer opportunities.