In this newly created Systems Analyst role, you will be a critical member of a small IT team and responsible for providing the day-to-day support and maintenance of IT environments, as well as delivering key projects, identifying improvement opportunities and contributing to the future of our technology and digital transformation.
There is flex for where you can base yourself but some time will need to be spent at Alexandria (HQ) as well as our other sites located in Peakhurst, Liverpool, Gledswood Hills, Oatley and Bella Vista.
Every day you'll be working with an amazing brains-trust united behind the purpose of making the world a better place for kids with difficulties in learning.
- Well progressed strategy for digital transformation, that now needs to be carried and supported into the future.
- We are a strengths-based organisation (using Gallup Clifton Strengths). You will receive support and coaching to play to your strengths every day.
- Hands down the most supportive and welcoming culture around.
- Competitive salary and not-for profit salary packaging up to $18,549 to reduce your pre-tax income (adds an extra $250 approx. back into your pocket/fortnight).
- Variety at work with exposure to working with multiple disciplines and programs (e.g., psychology, education, speech and occupational therapy, early intervention, and teams running community programs etc.).
Let's talk about the role. Day to day you will:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to support IT systems and improvements and ensure seamless operation of all ICT systems and activities.
- Support, maintain, and troubleshoot IaaS and SaaS business applications.
- Conduct testing and quality assurance for business applications.
- Manage internal customer relationships, expectations & communications.
- Provide technical support and advice to users across various business functions.
- Manage vendor relationships and set appropriate expectations, and ensuring contracted services are delivered appropriately.
- Maintain ICT related documentation and provide in-house training when necessary.
Another key focus for you will be on digital transformation and in this role you will:
- Assist in projects activities and elicit, validate and analyse business requirements.
- Contribute to project artefacts such as business/requirements analysis, functional/ non-functional specification, process maps, data flows, data dictionaries, use cases and technical specifications.
- Improve employee and customer experience (EX and CX), drive efficiencies through business process automation, technology reviews, IT strategy and roadmap.
- Provide regular status updates to management, end users on projects rollout and products training.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Skilled IT professional with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Familiarity with a RDBMS; Knowledge in a programming language, ability to decipher code when required.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies such as Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Active Directory IaaS 2.
- Proficient in enterprise business applications such as CRM (Salesforce or similar), accounting system (FinancialForce or similar), service management (JIRA).
- Experience in software delivery projects, Agile methodologies and Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge/awareness of cybersecurity principles (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities; Collaborative approach in building trust across departments and fostering innovation
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Since then, we have partnered with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential. Our Client Services team include leading practitioners in their field, and we provide multidisciplinary services across psychology, speech therapy, specialist and early education.
We value diversity and inclusion and the unique contribution that every one of our team make.
Child safety is top priority for us, and we are a child safe organisation. You will be asked to undergo a Police check and Working with Children Check. We also have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy and require all staff to be fully vaccinated (two primary doses plus a booster).
Click Apply to submit your application. If you have questions about the role, contact our friendly People and Culture team via email email@example.com and we will respond asap.