Registered Psychologists to join the team in a permanent part time capacity. There are pathways to progression (including endorsement supervision, and clinical lead roles) and regular CPD, coaching and peer support. We have roles based in Peakhurst, Bella Vista, Gledswood Hills/ Camden, Liverpool & Partner Schools.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
- Multi-disciplinary team (across Psychology, Speech, OT, Education, Early learning) means we have an uber collaborative environment for innovation, professional learning, and best practise sharing.
- Investment in PD including access to world-class webinars, in depth training on risk assessment, trauma-informed practice and evidence-based intervention planning.
- Training in assessments including ADOS, ADIR, WISC-V, WIAT-III, Connors, BASC and many more.
- Regular opportunities for reflective practise and self-care. Dedicated WHS & Wellbeing program.
- Work with children presenting with a wide range of diagnoses (ADHD, ASD, SLD, ODD, social skills and sensory difficulties).
- Flexible work options to suit you (part time, compressed work weeks, various locations).
- Salary packaging up to $18,549 to add another $250+ net to your salary each fortnight.
- Educational & Developmental or Clinical Registrars will be provided with endorsement supervision.
- 4-6 dedicated professional development days per year PLUS access to other external opportunities to grow your skills.
- We are a strengths-based organisation (using Gallup Clifton Strengths). You will receive support and coaching to play to your strengths every day.
- Systems (Salesforce) and digital skills training to allow you to focus on clinical support.
- Option to take up a novated lease for a vehicle (the most tax effective option for purchasing and running a new/used car).
Essential skills and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Psychology + AHPRA general registration.
- Medicare provider number eligibility.
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) or willingness to obtain.
- NDIS Workers Screening Check (NDISWC) or willingness to obtain.
- Experience building connections and developing positive relationships with children and parents.
- Experience developing, delivering, and adapting intervention plans for children and young people.
- Demonstrated ability to apply psychological assessment to both clinical formulation and the delivery of intensive therapeutic intervention to clients.
- Group facilitation skills for children, young people and or parents.
- Prior experience providing clinical support to developing Psychologists.
- Competent in administering, interpreting, and writing associated reports for cognitive (WISC, WPPSI) and academic (WIAT) assessments.
- Ability to work with a culturally and socially diverse group of clients, and to apply a culturally responsive framework to guide interventions.
- Prior experience working with children presenting with Autism.
About Learning Links
Learning Links is a not-for-profit organisation with over 50 years of experience in empowering children to learn and live a life unlimited by circumstance. We believe that every child deserves the chance to reach their full potential and provide high-quality services to support their learning, development, communication, and wellbeing.
Our team offer a range a programs and services for children, including one-on-one psychological therapy in our centres and online, social skills groups and assessments. We also work in schools to provide group interventions, evidence-based literacy and numeracy programs and youth mentoring initiatives.
Child safety is top priority for us, and we are a child safe organisation. You will be asked to undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Check and Working with Children Check. Learning Links also follows government advice regarding COVID-19 vaccination mandates and requires all staff to be fully vaccinated (three doses) to ensure programs can be delivered safely at our centres and schools.
For further information about Learning Links and a Position Description please click on the link https://careers.learninglinks.org.au/.