Start your rewarding career as a Speech Pathologist with Learning Links.
Join a dynamic and growing charity and use your expert skills to make a difference in the lives of children with learning difficulties and disabilities.
As a Speech Pathologist at Learning Links you’ll work with children in our clinics and at local primary schools, providing assessments and intervention for children with speech, language and communication needs.
You will be mentored by our team of Senior Speech Pathologists as you build on your skills as a professional. Our supportive team environment offers regular professional development and high-quality clinical supervision.
We are encouraging Speech Pathology Graduates finishing their degrees in 2020 to apply to for our roles starting in 2021 which are available at our Gledswood Hills, Peakhurst and Bella Vista centres.
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Since then we have partnered with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential. Today, we focus on preventing learning difficulties from causing disadvantage by collaborating with schools, early childhood settings and parents.
We are flexible!
We know work-life balance is important! That is why we offer flexible working hours to suit your needs across the school holidays, with work from home options. During school terms the schedule is adapted according to your location and availability.
We also provide telehealth services and we’re happy to help set that up for you and offer Zoom calls and meetings to help you minimise travel.
- A competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Learning Links, as a not for profit organisation, offers employees tax effective salary packaging;
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring;
- Comprehensive training in paediatric assessment and intervention and weekly clinical supervision from a Senior Speech Pathologist;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- School term-based timetable with flexible school holiday periods for planning and professional development.
Tell Us About You…
- A passion for working with children, families and schools to help our clients reach their full potential;
- Current knowledge of the issues facing children and young people with learning difficulties and an understanding of how these can be supported by appropriate speech therapy interventions.
- Willingness to travel with a current driver’s license and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle;
- Student or Provisional Member of Speech Pathology Australia
Keen to Apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of our website www.learninglinks.org.au
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check and a Working with Children Check.