Are you looking for a 2 or 3 day a week position commencing August 2020 while you are working towards achieving your psychologist registration?
Learning Links is the place for you to expand your psychological therapy, assessment and presentation skills and support children and families to thrive!
About Learning Links
Learning Links has been helping families and children with learning difficulties for over 45 years. Our aim is to prevent learning difficulties from causing disadvantage. Our interventions include literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and psychological therapy.
About the role
We are seeking three (3) Provisional Psychologists to provide psychological therapy/ counselling, assessments, group programs or presentations/ training in a school or from one of our centres (Liverpool, Bella Vista, Gledswood Hills).
Location & Days:
- Gledswood Hills – 3 days a week including a Saturday
- Bella Vista – 2 days a week including a Saturday
- Liverpool – 2 days a week including a Saturday
Why is Learning Links right for you:
- Large team of psychologists allows sharing of knowledge and expertise;
- Benefit from ongoing professional development and a supportive working environment
- Offer a comprehensive Psychologist registration program. Internal supervision, group supervision and professional development are provided as part of your employment (fees apply).
Essential skills, experience and qualifications for the position:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Psychology (4 year equivalent)
- Provisional registration as a Psychologist through AHPRA under 4+2, 5+1 or transitional pathway
- Experience developing, delivering and adapting intervention plans for children and young people or working towards
- Group facilitation skills for children, young people and or parents
- Oral and written communication
- Experience building rapport and developing positive relationships with children and parents
- Competent in administering, interpreting and writing associated reports for cognitive (WISC, WPPSI) and academic (WIAT) assessments
- Working with children with Autism
What we offer:
A competitive package based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Life/ work balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
To be considered for this position, applications must include:
- Cover Letter responding to the selection criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for further details: www.learninglinks.org.au
Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check apply to this position.