About Learning Links
Learning Links is an organisation with a 40-year history helping families and children with learning difficulties. We are a growing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence based high-quality services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and counselling. We are driven by continuous improvement, strategic growth and building on our previous successes.
You are a mature, sensible person with a flexible, can-do attitude who can work independently with minimal supervision. You always ensure that tasks are completed with precision and in a timely manner. You will be the person that ensures the centre runs smoothly to meet the needs of staff and customers.
About the Role
You will be required to provide exceptional customer service to all potential and existing clients at our Gledswood Hills centre. As the first person our clients and families will see, you will be exceeding their expectations by providing great customer service. It is this interaction which sets the tone for how we work together with our clients.
This is a Fixed Term Part Time role working Saturdays from 9am to 3pm (with a view to become a permanent).
The ability to adjust these hours to support team members on leave may be required from time to time. Additional hours may include hours during the school term.
The main duties of the role include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to new and existing clients both face to face and over the phone using empathy, patience and confidence;
- Using clear communication and positive language when addressing customer needs and requests;
- Ensuring customer concerns are addressed quickly and in a manner that leaves them feeling good and confident in the ability of Learning Links to meet their needs;
- Contributing to continuous improvement for providing exceptional customer service Learning Links;
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Learning Links Products and Services to be able to provide direct and immediate support and guidance to customers face to face, via email, or on the telephone;
- Ensuring all customer documents including invoicing, payments, reports, are accurate and processed as required to meet the customer’s needs;
- Entering required customer related information directly into the Customer Data Base for future reference and actions;
- Providing administrative, office, and site management support as required; and
- Ensuring the reception area at the center is clean, safe and tidy and presented in a way that promotes our brand and reflects our high-quality services.
- Demonstrated experience in providing direct customer service and managing effective customer relationships;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication that is clear and concise;
- Ability to manage own time effectively to get work completed in a timely manner with attention detail;
- Ability to work with others to make improvements at work;
- Ability to maintain a database and prepare documents, tables and spreadsheets; and
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality and privacy requirements when dealing with customers and staff.
Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please send your application to email@example.com including:
- Cover Letter responding to the essential criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees.
For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of our website www.learninglinks.org.au
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check and a Working with Children Check before we can make an offer of employment.