Are you looking for a 2-3 day a week position to fit around other work, family or study commitments?
Do you enjoy ongoing psychology professional development and supervision?
Learning Links is the place for you to maintain and expand your counselling and assessment skills and support children and families to thrive!
About the role
We are seeking a registered psychologist for 2-3 days a week to provide psychological therapy and assessment services to children and parents at either our Bella Vista or Maroubra locations. Saturdays are essential and you can choose the other day/s you work. Newly registered psychologists are eligible to apply.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
- Large team of psychologists allows sharing of knowledge and expertise
- Supervision provided
- Professional Development Days held every school holidays
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Registered Psychologist with the AHPRA
- Experience providing counselling and assessments to children and families
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare provider number
- Eligible to be a provider of NDIS services
What we offer
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please apply via the online application process or send your application to email@example.com including:
- Cover Letter responding to the essential selection criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees
Working with Children and Police Background Check apply to this position.