- Alexandria location
- Full time but will consider part time options
- Supportive team environment to hone your HR experience
Exciting opportunity for a customer focused HR professional to join a supportive and collaborative HR team and develop your career with us! Reporting into the People and Culture Manger, this is a varied and fast paced role supporting approximately 200 employees.
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of an innovative organisation that makes a difference in the lives of children.
The responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for all roles across the organisation;
- WHS management including Wellbeing initiatives, WHS committee, WHS incident management, Workers Compensation, and Return to Work;
- Answering HR queries from employees on subjects such as leave, policies and systems, and award and EBA interpretation;
- HR and WHS reporting;
- Driving and supporting culture and engagement initiatives including the Living Our Values recognition program and Service Awards;
- Generating employment letters and contracts; and
- Payroll assistance, compliance and reporting.
You will have proven experience working in HR (3+ years) dealing with a mixture of queries and administration. Your knowledge and experience of the Australian HR and WHS legislation and standards will be key to success in this role as will good communication skills. You will have relevant HR qualifications (or related), a positive approach and you have excellent customer service skills. You will have impressive relationship building skills, be respected and well-liked by others and know how to forge, maintain and foster strong working relationships with key leaders across diverse client groups. You’ll be self-motivated, resilient and a thoughtful influencer who enjoys change and can provide a fresh approach and way of thinking.
About Learning Links
At Learning Links every one of our employees makes a difference to the lives of the children, families, and communities we serve every day. Learning Links is an organisation with a 47-year history helping families and children with learning difficulties and disabilities.
At Learning Links, we believe in Empowerment, Collaboration, Excellence, and Integrity and are committed to ensuring that how we serve others and how we work together is a reflection of these values. Our recent staff survey confirmed that staff are engaged with their work and the organisation’s supportive team environment and value being part of a growing organisation that delivers outcomes for children.
Our range of benefits ensure that working for Learning Links will be a mutually satisfying experience. As a Charity you can take advantage of salary packaging where you can access up to $15,900 tax-free as part of your total remuneration package. Other benefits include:
- Workplace flexibility supporting work life balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program.
- Living our values recognition program.
How to apply for this role:
Apply below or register your interest in this position by email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The role is due to commence end of April 2019 but we will wait for the right person. A thorough orientation and induction will be provided upon commencement.
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check before we can make an offer of employment.