- Manage and coordinate learning and development events
- Full time
- Peakhurst location
- Supportive team environment to utilise your project and event management skills
Learning Links have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused events coordinator. Reporting into the Customer Care Manager, this is a varied and fast paced role based at our Peakhurst office.
This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of an innovative organisation that makes a difference in the lives of children.
- Planning and coordinating successful events for clients, staff professional development and public programs. This will include:
- development of an annual training calendar including school holiday calendar,
- maintaining website information,
- provision of quotes for customised training,
- venue booking,
- managing enquiries and registrations,
- coordinating resources and support materials
- working within defined budgets and time frames.
- Taking customer calls to ensure all potential and existing clients can access the Learning Links services that meet their individual needs. This will include:
- Engaging, assessing, screening, and allocating customers to receive a range of services including Education Support, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, group programs, professional learning, and other related services.
- Providing product and service knowledge and advice
- Recording all customer related information using the information systems provided.
- Scheduling bookings and managing waitlists.
- Managing and communicating changes in bookings
- Managing the end to end customer process for government funded initiatives. This will include inputting data and information into Government specialist portals and providing support to staff to ensure processes are completed in accordance with requirements.
- At least 5 years’ experience in event management, customer service, and administrative roles.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills with a strong ability to effectively manage client conversations to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency and initiative in scheduling people and resources.
- Demonstrated high level ability to accurately and efficiently plan, execute and record complex administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise own workload and competing priorities in a busy work environment.
- Effectively and harmoniously work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated competence is using multiple information technology platforms and software including Word, Excel and Outlook and databases.
About Learning Links
At Learning Links every one of our employees makes a difference to the lives of the children, families, and communities we serve every day. Learning Links is an organisation with a 47-year history helping families and children with learning difficulties and disabilities.
At Learning Links, we believe in Empowerment, Collaboration, Excellence, and Integrity and are committed to ensuring that how we serve others and how we work together is a reflection of these values. Our recent staff survey confirmed that staff are engaged with their work and the organisation’s supportive team environment and value being part of a growing organisation that delivers outcomes for children.
Our range of benefits ensure that working for Learning Links will be a mutually satisfying experience. As a Charity you can take advantage of salary packaging where you can access up to $15,900 tax-free as part of your total remuneration package. Other benefits include:
- Workplace flexibility supporting work life balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program.
- Living our values recognition program.
How to apply for this role:
For further information and a Position Description visit the careers page of our website www.learninglinks.org.au Please register your interest in this position by email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is ready for the for the right person now but we are willing to wait for the right person. A thorough orientation and induction will be provided upon commencement.
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check before we can make an offer of employment.