- Drive our fast growing NFP to the next level in digital
- Bring your fresh, creative ideas to the table
- Work in a fun, collaborative and highly energised team
An exciting opportunity to make your mark in this newly created diverse digital role. Manage social media, websites, analytics, graphics and video production.
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer looking to take on this newly created role and take our organisation to the next level in digital communications?
If you enjoy working in a flexible and supportive performance driven environment where staff are wanting to deliver the best outcomes for our clients, then Learning Links is right for you.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Fundraising and Marketing team.
About the Role
In this newly created role, you will use your creative skills to produce engaging content, across a variety of media channels and ensure the organisation is at the forefront of digital communication technology. Working across the Fundraising and Marketing Team in this newly created role you will be responsible for our digital platforms including social media and company websites. The purpose of the role is to communicate our story and purpose in a meaningful way to potential funders and donors as well as promoting our essential services to parents and professionals.
- Developing and implementing the organisation’s digital communication plan across fundraising and marketing.
- Producing engaging content, digital artwork and videos to be used across our website and social media platforms.
- Developing and managing existing social media channels and exploring new channels.
- Developing and managing ongoing development and maintenance of company websites.
- Generating leads to attract new customers and funders, optimising conversion rates, tracking and continuously improving results.
- Management of SEO, SEM, and paid online marketing campaigns.
- Attracting new funders and acknowledging existing partners in meaningful and creative ways.
- Working with external website agency and video producer on larger projects.
- Building customer insights through social media, feedback and web/email marketing analytics to drive improvement and better understand the needs of customer.
- Collaborate with the Fundraising and Marketing teams to develop strategies, and content for specific digital fundraising campaigns, and events.
- Monitoring and creating opportunities to facilitate more traffic to Learning Links donation page.
- Liaising and collaborating with our partner’s digital media & marketing teams.
- Following policies and legislation that underpin the function of this role.
Essential Selection Criteria
- 2-3 years of digital/social media content production experience or demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio to show your ability to create engaging social content and other assets.
- Proficient in design.
- Proficient across digital platforms including web, social media and email marketing.
- Deep understanding of social media, recent trends and features to leverage and the ability to put them into practice.
- Ability to produce and edit videos.
- Demonstrated excellent written communication skills.
- Experience with eMail marketing (Campaign Monitor desirable), web content management system (WordPress desirable), Stackla, Vimeo, YouTube and other social media tools; HTML and other digital technologies.
- Proven organisational capability to work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Capability in understanding website usability, and campaign tracking methodologies (Google Analytics, FaceBook Insights).
The role will be based at our Alexandria Office but will be required to travel to our other sites and our funding partners which currently are located across the greater Sydney area.
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Have access to a not-for profit salary packaging option that can see your take home pay significantly increased;
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented not for profit environment;
- Work/ Life balance;
- Participate in an induction program with supported orientation and transition into the role; and
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply
If you are interested in this new exciting role, please apply below or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover Letter responding to the essential selection criteria;
- Copy of any relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees
Closing date for this role is 15th March 2019.
Working with Children and Police Background Check apply to this position.