Are you an experienced Digital Fundraising and Engagement Coordinator looking for the next step in your career?
Are you enthusiastic to work in a flexible and supportive performance driven environment where staff are wanting to deliver the best outcomes for our clients?
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Digital Fundraising and Engagement Coordinator to join our Fundraising team.
About the Role
The Digital Fundraising and Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for developing creative digital strategies and engagement opportunities that communicate the genuine and meaningful stories of our children and families. The purpose of this is to engage our diverse network of partners including corporate partners, trusts and foundations, clubs and small to medium businesses, to maximise their involvement and financial contribution to support our mission to help children with learning support needs.
More specifically, the position is responsible for planning, developing, and delivering all digital fundraising in a way that effectively collaborates with the Fundraising, and Marketing teams to ensure brand consistency, privacy, and respect for our children and families.
The role will be 3 days per week based at our Alexandria Office. You will be required to travel to our other sites and our funding partners which currently are located across the greater Sydney area.
Essential Selection Criteria
- A genuine passion for helping children with learning support needs
- Qualifications in web production or design, and/or relevant experience
- Demonstrated excellent written communication skills
- Proven organisational capability to work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities
- The skill to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Capability in understanding website usability, and campaign tracking methodologies
- Demonstrated commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- The skills and confidence to deliver polished internal and external presentations
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Have access to a not-for profit salary packaging option that can see your take home pay significantly increased;
- Work in a dynamic and growth-oriented not for profit environment;
- Work/ Life balance;
- Participate in an induction program with supported orientation and transition into the role; and
- Have access to the Employee Assistance Program.
If you are interested in this new exciting role, please send your application to email@example.com including:
- Cover Letter responding to the essential selection criteria;
- Copy of any relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees
For more information about the role please contact Kate Whitney on 0401 498 280.
Working with Children and Police Background Check apply to this position.