Learning Links is coming to Gledswood Hills in June 2019!
Would you like to be part of a growing values-based organisation where staff are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, families, and communities?
Learning Links is opening a new service centre at SOMA Wellness – an innovative new destination for health, wellness, beauty and dining in the heart of Gregory Hills – one of the fastest growing areas in Australia.
We are recruiting for a Customer Care Representative to join our brand new Gledswood Hills Learning Centre in June 2019.
About Learning Links
Learning Links is an organisation with a 47-year history helping families and children with learning difficulties. We are a growing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence based high-quality services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and counselling. Our recent staff survey confirmed that staff are engaged with their work and the organisation’s supportive team environment and value being part of a growing organisation that delivers outcomes for children.
About the Role
You will be based at our new Gledswood Hills office and will provide professional and seamless service to ensure all potential and existing clients can access the Learning Links services that meet their individual needs. In this telephone role based you will effectively and efficiently engage, assess, screen, and allocate customers to receive Education Support, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, group programs, professional learning, and other related services. The position is for 22 hours per week and the days of work will be Monday to Thursday 1:00pm to 6:30pm. Your ability to work Saturdays (8:30am to 4:30pm) for the rest of 2019 will be highly regarded.
- Provide customer care for new and existing clients including, managing enquiries, scheduling bookings, managing waitlists, exiting customers, and providing general advice.
- Manage the end to end customer process for individual clients, services provided in schools, and the provision of professional development for other organisations and individuals.
- Manage the end to end customer process for government funded initiatives including utilisation of specialist portals and providing support to staff to ensure processes are completed in accordance with requirements.
- Communicate all changes in bookingsto the team, and customers in an efficient manner.
- Accurately record all customer related informationusing the information systems provided.
Essential Selection Criteria
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer service and administrative roles;
- Exceptional customer service & people skills with a strong ability to effectively manage client conversations to achieve outcomes;
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency and initiative in scheduling people and resources;
- Demonstrated high level ability to accurately and efficiently plan, execute and record complex administrative tasks;
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise own workload and competing priorities in a busy work environment;
- Effectively and harmoniously work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills; and
- Demonstrate an effective understanding and use of multiple IT platforms e.g. word, excel and outlook.
What we offer
A competitive package based on your qualifications and experience. As a Charity you can take advantage of salary packaging where you can access up to $15,900 tax-free as part of your total remuneration package. Other benefits include:
- Workplace flexibility supporting work life Balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please apply via the careers page on our website or send your application to email@example.com including:
- Cover Letter responding to the selection criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees.
In preparation for the opening of the new learning centre in June 2019 we are working towards conducting interviews in late April 2019 and offering induction training for the last 2 weeks of May 2019. Induction training will be held at our Peakhurst site. Employment at the Gledswood Hills site will commence 8th June 2019.
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check and a Working with Children Check before we can make an offer of employment.