This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly committed and professional team of Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Educators and Speech and Language Pathologists to provide services to children.
About the Role:
In this telephone role based at our Peakhurst office you will provide a professional and seamless service to ensure all potential and existing clients can access the Learning Links services that meet their individual needs. You will effectively and efficiently engage, assess, screen, and allocate customers to receive Education Support, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, group programs, professional learning, and other related services. The position is a 9-month fixed term contract and the days of work will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 5pm.
The main duties of the role are to:
- Provide customer care for new and existing clients including, managing enquiries, scheduling bookings, managing waitlists, exiting customers, and providing general advice.
- Manage the end to end customer process for individual clients, services provided in schools, and the provision of professional development for other organisations and individuals.
- Manage the end to end customer process for government funded initiatives including utilisation of specialist portals and providing support to staff to ensure processes are completed in accordance with requirements.
- Communicate all changes in bookingsto the team, and customers in an efficient manner.
- Accurately record all customer related informationusing the information systems provided.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer service and administrative roles;
- Exceptional customer service & people skills with a strong ability to effectively manage client conversations to achieve outcomes;
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency and initiative in scheduling people and resources;
- Demonstrated high level ability to accurately and efficiently plan, execute and record complex administrative tasks;
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise own workload and competing priorities in a busy work environment;
- Effectively and harmoniously work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills; and
- Demonstrate an effective understanding and use of multiple IT platforms e.g. word, excel and outlook.
What we offer
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Please apply below or send your application to email@example.com including:
- Cover Letter responding to the essential selection criteria;
- Copy of relevant qualifications; and
- Details of two current professional referees
Working with Children and Police Background Check apply to this position.