Are you an outgoing, confident team player who prides them self on professionalism and customer focus?
We are currently searching for Charity Housie staff to host cash bingo sessions at our partnering Registered Clubs across Sydney.
This is an exciting opportunity for self-motivated individuals with a combination of operational and customer service skills to join our team. We are looking for dynamic, energetic and confident Hosts to be the voice and face of our sessions.
About Learning Links
Learning Links have been helping families and children with learning difficulties for over 40 years. Learning Links runs a large Charity Housie operation in NSW Registered Clubs to support the charitable work of our organisation.
As the voice and face of Learning Links, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Host our Charity Housie sessions which includes, set-up, selling tickets, paying winners and finalising the session;
- Demonstrate clear and articulate vocal skills over a microphone and PA system;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing courteously with Club Patrons; and
- Maintain knowledge of our events at all times including familiarisation with all terms, conditions and procedures of Charity Housie/ Club Bingo sessions in keeping with Fair Work Compliances.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and previous microphone experience.
- A bright and confident personality with exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills in line with our Service Delivery Standards and Code of Conduct.
- Ability to lift up to 15 kilograms.
- Ability to work a flexible roster including days, nights, weekends and in particular split shifts.
- Current driver’s licence and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle.
- Own laptop with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in a Club environment.
- RSA & RCG certificates
- Some prior knowledge of Charity Housie activities.
What we offer
This position offers an attractive hourly rate plus applicable allowances. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working for a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit organisation;
- Life/ work Balance; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Apply online via the careers page of our website or send your application to email@example.com including:
- Cover Letter;
- C.V.; and
- Details of two current professional referees
Police Background Check applies to this position. Previous applicants need not apply.