We use highly qualified and experienced experts in their field to provide you with the most current industry knowledge and standards. Our experts will add to your existing knowledge and skills to build capacity in your work with children.
We provide professional learning for teachers, early childhood staff and psychologists.
By providing NESA accredited professional learning we support your teachers to participate in practical hands-on courses that reflects evidence based practices and industry standards. Your teachers will gain the knowledge skills to identify children requiring assistance through practical strategies to teach and support literacy and numeracy development in the classroom. We also provide your teachers with detailed handouts, links to extensive online resources and practical tips and activities to implement the following day in their classroom.
- Identifying and Supporting Students with Learning Difficulties in your Classroom
- Help Me Help This Child – Screening Checklists for Learning Difficulties
- Dyslexia: Making a Difference for your Students
- Dyscalculia: Making a Difference for your Students
- Teachers Supporting Students’ Oral Language in Classrooms
- Teachers Supporting Students’ Fine Motor Skills in Classrooms
- Unpacking Phonological Awareness, Phonemic Awareness and Phonics
- Successful Spelling Strategies for your Students
- Sentence and Paragraph Writing Tips for Teachers
- Teaching Number Skills
- Number Games in the Classroom
- Teaching the Language of Maths and Problem Solving Skills
Supporting early childhood educators
By participating in our training your early childhood staff can increase their experience and improve their knowledge in Language & Communication, Autism, Family Communication, Sensory Processing & Behaviour. Our team of Early Childhood Educators, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists provide relevant and practical industry experience and resources that can be utlised at your centre immediately. Attend our location or we can come to you at a date and time that is convenient. Courses include,
- Expressive and Receptive Language Difficulties: Strategies for Success
- Communicating when talking is hard: Using a total communication approach in early childhood settings
- Sensory Processing
- Play & Learning for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Encouraging Positive Behaviour In Young Children
- Raising Concerns with Families about their Child’s Development
We support registered Psychologists who wish to seek or retain an endorsement for supervising provisional psychologists undertaking the 4+2 and 5+1 registration program and have been approved by the Psychology Board of Australia to provide accredited supervisor training.
Both the Full Training and Master Classes have been developed in accordance with the training framework and standards of the Board as specified in the PsyBA’s ‘Guidelines for supervisors and supervisor training providers’.
Looking for More?
Are you needing a well-respected professional in their field to deliver seminars at your next event or conference?
Do you require tailored professional development to suit your workforce needs?
Our experienced consultants can work with your organisation to tailor professional development or create courses for your team. We can accommodate up to 30 participants in our small group workshops and over 30 participants in our seminar settings.
Contact us to discuss coming to your workplace to provide professional development.
Phone: 8525 8222