Learning Links is always in need of the generous helping hand offered by volunteers. Our volunteers are special, contributing so much to the children and families we help.
We have some Volunteer positions available for immediate start.
We work with individuals and groups of volunteers to find things they like to do at a time that suits them. Some volunteers help for an hour or two a week, others from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm one day a week in our inclusive preschool. Some help from home or their workplace whenever they can.
Together we can work out an arrangement that suits us both.
We can always use a hand with the following activities:
- Reading and Counting Buddies
- Clerical tasks at our Sydney locations or Head Office
- Training staff in a range of skills
- Painting, gardening and other maintenance activities
- Preparing resources for therapy sessions
- Selling raffle tickets
- A letterbox drop around one of our locations
- Fundraising such as organising or contributing to stalls at fairs, helping with raffles; and approaching local businesses for donations
- Marketing and promotional activities
If you would like to volunteer, we would love to hear from you.
(02) 8525 8222